The Story of Robert, David & Dan Reinherz
Bio - Lauren Gennett
Attorney Lauren Gennett has offered knowledgeable, seasoned legal assistance in the Pittsburgh area since 2004. Devoting her practice to providing comprehensive family law representation, she is able to address even the most complicated and emotionally contested issues affecting your family.
After obtaining her education from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, in 2004, Attorney Gennett was admitted to both the Pennsylvania Bar and the District of Columbia Bar where she gained invaluable trial experience in both small and large firm settings. At these firms, she honed the skills necessary to assist her clients on a personal basis. She now puts those skills to use in her own practice, zealously representing clients in family law matters.
Lauren handles all divorce mediations in the Pittsburgh PA area for Stanley A. Harmon Associates, LLC., hired and managed by Dave Reinherz. Lauren will also be Of Counsel to Reinherz Law for all Pittsburgh Divorce area matters.
- Geneva College, 2001, B.S. in Pre-Professional Psychology
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2004, Juris Doctor
- President of the Family Law Society
- Secretary of the Christian Legal Society
- Recipient of the University of Pittsburgh School of Law Community Service Award
- Pennsylvania Bar, 2004
- District of Columbia Bar, 2005
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Family Law Section and Young Lawyers Division
- Wills for Heroes
- Women’s Center and Shelter Civil Law Project
- Wounded Warrior Project