Fiance Visa

Many times people can develop relationships with people in other Countries using modern technology to email, chat through an instant message, or even video chat through such sites as Skype or Google Video. It may be difficult for the couple to visit each other. If you are considering marriage, then a Fiancé VISA may be the solution for you.

In this type of VISA, your fiance will be interviewed in their home country at the United States Consulate. Once the interview has been completed, they can be invited to travel to the United States on the condition that your marriage will occur within 90 days from their arrival. Once you are married, we can assist in filing for permanent residence and then after the required waiting periods, citizenship.