H1 & H2

These VISA’s are for seasonal or skilled workers to obtain permission to come to the United States to work for a period of time depending on the type of work available. To file for either an H1B or H2B VISA, you must have employment ready and your employer will have to cooperate with this process. Details to the filing vary depending if your employment is seasonal, such as certain types of farming, or more permanent such as skilled labor like computer programming. Many times the application must be approved by the Department of Labor before being submitted to Homeland Security.